Welcome to Oakland Center
for Spiritual Living
Our Senior Minister
Reverend Jeffrey Anderson
Read more about Rev. Jeff
Oakland Center for Spiritual Living
The Oakland Center for Spiritual Living is a safe, welcoming sanctuary, a place for people to explore, expand and experience their own spiritual nature. By educating and empowering people, The Center encourages an expanded experience of wellness for all who seek that experience.
We are a diverse, inclusive community of people seeking to realize our highest Truth and live our full spiritual potential. Based on spiritual principle, we support ourselves and each other by being a place where love, joy, beauty and the fullness of life are nourished and nurtured.
Through the teaching and practice of the Principles of Science of Mind and Spirit and other New Thought / Ancient Wisdom teachings, we provide a place to learn philosophical and practical tools, and to practice personal and global transformation.
At Oakland Center for Spiritual Living, we believe…
- In the infinite goodness of Spirit
- In the spiritual nature of Mind, Body, Heart & Soul
- In the Divinity of all life, of all creation
- That love is the greatest power
- That the highest God and the innermost God is One God
- In the inherent goodness of ourselves and of each other
- That diversity is the nature of creation
- That we have the power to change our lives, and our world
52 weeks of Living the Science of Mind Weekly Schedule
Click on the link above to view our 52 weeks of Living the Science of Mind study guide.
5000 Clarewood Drive
Oakland, CA 94618
Sunday Meditation: 10:00 a.m.
Sunday Service Time: 10:30 a.m.
Wednesday Meditation: 6:30 p.m.
Wednesday Evening: 7:00 p.m.