The Oakland Center for Spiritual Living is called a “Global Heart Community.” This means we operate according to the Global Heart Vision, as set forth by United Centers for Spiritual Living
Through the Global Heart vision, we see a world:
- That is free of homelessness, violence, war, hunger, separation and disenfranchisement
- In which there is generous and continuous sharing of heart and resources
- In which forgiveness, whether for errors, injustices, or debts, is the norm
- Which has renewed its emphasis on beauty, nature and love through a resurgence of creativity, art and aesthetics
- In which fellowship prospers and connects through the guidance of spiritual wisdom and experience
- In which we live and grow as One Human Family.
Our spiritual community is committed to bringing this vision forth through our ministries and our transformative teaching.