Classes & Workshops
Starting January 27, you have a choice of one certified class – 5 Gifts of An Abundant Life – and two Spiritual Enrichment Classes. Please join us for one or more classes. All classes meet at Oakland Center for Spiritual Living and start at 6;30 PM
4-Week Transformative Journey for Thriving in All Areas of your Life. In this class you will learn:
- To trust and access your deep wisdom;
- Stages of spiritual development;
- The difference between visualization and visioning;
- To vision for an empowered life.
This class is being taught by Practitioner Constance Chapman.
This 8-week class offers you an experience of the many ways that abundance show up in your life. You will open the gifts of:
Rev. Geri Carder will be your teacher and guide for the eight weeks.
This 4-week class offers you an opportunity to awaken and nurture your own sense of Divinity by embracing the “Principles of Universal Truth” found within Religious Science and the Science of Mind and Spirit philosophy. Through this class, you will:
- Learn about Religious Science – what it is, where it comes from, and what it teaches
- Experience Spiritual Community through sacred study
- Clarify your own concept of God in relationship to what is taught in Religious Science
- Leave with spiritual tools to begin creating the life you intend
Rev. Sally Bartholomew and Rev. Jeff Anderson will be your teachers and guides for the four weeks.
We offer a variety of classes throughout the year in personal growth and spiritual exploration. Our goal is to encourage you to pursue your life’s goals and in whatever level of personal, spiritual, or professional work in the world that you feel called to do. If you have any questions, please contact Coordinator Constance Chapman, RScP at (510) 547-1979, ext. 101, or email her at email@example.com.
Centers for Spiritual Living is a teaching philosophy. Join a class and watch your life expand. Winter classes start week of January 27.